NOAA Regional Drought Overview:
- The US Drought Monitor (USDM) measures broad drought condition intensity.
- The Palmer Z Index depicts moisture conditions for the period.
- The Palmer Drought Severity Index (PDSI) depicts the current month's cumulative moisture conditions integrated over the last several months.
- Total Precipitation (Inches 1M).
- Total Precipitation (Inches 3M).
NOAA Temperature Overview:
- CONUS Mean Temperature Percentiles.
- CONUS Average Mean Temperature 1M.
- CONUS Average Mean Temperature 3M.
2017 Average Agriculture Land Values (dollars/acre)
Cropland YoY Percent Change (2016/2017)
Pasture YoY Percent Change (2016/2017)
Source: USDA, National Agricultural Statistics Service
Annual Data as of: August 2017
Excludes AK, CT, , HI, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, and American Indian Reservation Land.
Agricultural Products White Papers
Risk Management:Managing Price Risk with Grain and Oilseed Futures and Options CME Group (4 pages): Link
Self Study Guide to Hedging with Livestock Futures and Options 2017 CME Group (58 pages): Link
Self Study Guide to Hedging with Grain and Oilseed Futures and Options 2015 CME Group (76 pages): Link
ABSR Grain Marketing:
- Sell levels published in advance of the next trading day.
- Execution percentage levels.
- Multi signal generation models for both optimal marketing and market protection.
- Discretionary yield enhancement strategies.
Learn more here