NOAA Regional Drought Overview:
- The US Drought Monitor (USDM) measures broad drought condition intensity.
- The Palmer Z Index depicts moisture conditions for the period.
- The Palmer Drought Severity Index (PDSI) depicts the current month's cumulative moisture conditions integrated over the last several months.
- The Standardized Precipitation Index (SPI) measures moisture supply over the shown period.
NOAA Temperature Overview:
2017 Average Agriculture Land Values (dollars/acre)
Cropland YoY Percent Change (2016/2017)
Pasture YoY Percent Change (2016/2017)
Source: USDA, National Agricultural Statistics Service
Annual Data as of: August 2017
Excludes AK, CT, , HI, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, and American Indian Reservation Land.
ABSR Grain Marketing:
- Sell levels published in advance of the next trading day.
- Execution percentage levels.
- Multi signal generation models for both optimal marketing and market protection.
- Discretionary yield enhancement strategies.
Learn more here